PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
LOG FILE INFORMATION
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e. visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. Our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web?request, Internet protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the application, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information when you use our application. Similar information may also be collected from emails sent to our Users. The information helps administer the application for more accurate reporting and improvement of the site.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Gameplan may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Gameplan without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
PARTIES WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Gameplan is a part of.
- Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Tripleshot Media, Inc. +632 4267253